You should take out travel insurance from your travel agent when you buy your ticket.
There is a first-aid kit on board the train. The FEVE meical services are also available for the passengers if needed. The la Robla Express is coordinated with the different health centres along the route.
Any customer with special dietary requirements may request menus to cover their needs when booking with their travel agent.
The train is manned by professionals who will look after you during the trip: guides, waiters, sleeper car attendants, maintenance technicians, safety staff, engine drivers, coach drivers, etc. A team of professionals who will make this experience unforgettable.
The journey includes
- Three nights' accommodation on board the train.
- Three dinners and three lunches featuring the local cuisine (including wine and coffee).
- Three self-service buffet breakfasts on board the train
- Organised trips with tickets and visits included.
- Coach provided along the train’s route.
- Daily newspapers and magazines.
- Safety service.
- Multilingual guide throughout the route.
- An outstanding human team to take care of the passengers .